View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 06:18

Default Stunning... but how?

I really really need help! I was inspired by one of our members tutu dresses and I decided that I would make my flower girl dresses for my wedding in March. I have been making normal tutus and the smaller crochet top dresses (babies and such) for about 2 years... but I CANNOT make it full enough without it looking bulky and gross!

This was the dress that I fell in love with. Now I dont expect trade secrets to be given away. I just want some help. http://www.etsy.com/transaction/61584338

I have tried 2 strips in each hole and 2 layers up the headband (folded in half) I have tried a single strip in two layers on each edge and then folding them in half to make 4 layers.... I just dont know how and I am getting really upset with it. I simply cannot afford to purchase the dresses as stunning as they are...

I am also willing to pay for a tutorial if anybody has one available.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.