View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:31
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Originally Posted by sewsewdiane View Post
reading does help, i even went through the rest of the posts. a lot of people trying to figure it out, others begging for pics, and others still offering to pay for a tut.

what is so uncanny about your "free" tut is that your pics look a lot like the original one.
exactly, but she doesn't get it............I just don't think she can comprehend what we are trying to say. THE PICTURES ARE THE SAME AND IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!

Also you are right I didn't teach myself how to make this bow and I have only made a handful because they are a lot of work and even thought the outcome is great it is just very time consuming! I had no drive to learn how to make these myself, or take the time to perfect it, or take awesome pics like the original person did! (I also didn't have the drive to buy or use someone else's who bought it tut. and then take my own not so awesome pics and create a free tut for it based on the original) just sayin
* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *