View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 03:14
Default Re: New Brilliant Bowmaker videos!

Originally Posted by LPLKaryn View Post
Glad it could help! I have a few videos that I've been holding for a while because I couldn't get my video editor to work with HD video. I finally bought new video software it it was worth every penny!

If anyone would like to request a specific video please let me know what you would like to see.

I have a basic explanation of the Size Guide as well as using printed ribbon on the classic templates, and a few others. But let me know if there are specifics you would like.
thank you . . . and soooo glad you like your new s/ware

i'm trying to find the printed ribbon/classic video . . . any chance you can point me in the right direction?

i just watched your classic one and will try the stitching . . . so it's a "secured" stitch on the intersecting wing - one running stitch in the middle and one running stitch on the other intersecting wing. cause what's throwing me for a loop (no pun intended!) is what you said in another post . . . let me hit reply & i'll go get it/post it here . . .

i'm determined to get it right!

edit . . . here it is . . . quote: I take a very tiny set of stitches on the wing, another set across the middle (hitting the "triangle" on each side), and another tiny set on the other wing.

it's the "tiny SET of stitches" wording - to me that means more than 1 . . . or are we saying the same thing?

i do hope that my questions are helping others and i'm not monopolizing your time!

Last edited by prleaf; 12-16-2011 at 03:17.