View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:00

Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhairbows View Post
Is this not a creative industry, can you not figure things out for yourself that you have to buy all your instructions. I will say this one more time.

I was asked by a customer how to make a loopy bow like the french barrette clip on a alligator clip. I looked on esty to see what she was talking about.

Yes this is what I came up with ALL BY MY SELF. Sorry if you are unable to understand that.

I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK IT WAS SO HARD TO COME UP WITH. Ohh I know because you could not.
oh goodness really, I have been is this business for over 5 years! I have never even bought a tutorial to learn how to make a twisted bow..............guess what I figured it out GASP by myself. I have this tut. because a friend of mine made it and it is awesome!

So let's get to the point here YES I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF, THE PROBLEM IS THAT ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AND THAT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!!

I don't understand why you can not understand what we are trying to explain to you..............oh I know why because you CAN'T

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *