View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 07:51
Default Re: Price for me please?

Originally Posted by Gracies Mom View Post
What are you shipping when you talk about shipping costs? I can ship most anything (single bows, small clippie set) for less than $3 regular first class mail.

If you are shipping priority, then $4.95 is the base for the small box. Honestly, everything I've shipped first class in a 6x6x2 box arrives almost as fast as priority..... and for about 1/2 the price.

If your customer wants it super fast or wants priority, then you could offer priority for the actual price, but I offer flat $2.95 shipping on all my bows, whether they purchase one or 10, even if it goes over the $2.95, it isn't by much.
I have a 10 for $10 in my etsy shop right now. The bows are 4" half pinwheel bows on alligator clips. It costs me over $4 to ship and that, to me that is ridiculous..... I feel like this sale is already a great deal, it's kind of like a way to get my feedback scores up. The bad thing is the shipping is now cutting into my meager profits. What methods would you take to lower the shipping for those items(box size, ship method etc.) Thanks so much for your help, I'll take all I can get.