View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:03

Default How to make my business name my facebook image

I have my own Facebook page for hair bows that I make called Posh Penguin Bowtique and I wanted to make a cute little image with the name to use a the facebook image. I don't want to use Microsoft Word, I want to have a cute background and a cute font and maybe add a picture. Does anyone know what I mean or how to do that. I see several businesses on Facebook doing this but I don't know where to begin or what to use. Does anyone know of free sites to make this? Thanks
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.