View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 07:17
Default Re: Someone must know what dies these are....please....

i just skipped over the drama so I probably missed but..
sizzix used to have both the hydrangea and the lilac die. They were (at the time) different because one petal had the little point with the curve and the other was just curved. I think they both varied in size with a few per die. I only have the.. hydrangea i think LOL.
The leaves can also be found on the same die or different ones.
The martha punches work but I don't know how well with the acrylic felt. I have only used wool blend and certain blends work better. the harder the better in many cases but you could test things.
I loved it with some and in other cases the martha punch won't work at all.
the stores did allow returns because it was marketed for the use with the fabrics and such. since it didn't work they were able to give store credit at acmoore.

what's the name of that other scrapbooking place? It's like the old making memories. OH stampin up. they have dies and now incorporate sizzix stuff.
Their dies work and they may have some good ones. I like them because they were little like this.

The layered flower in the other link can be acheived with my sizzix when I layer. they still do layer well if you use daisy shape petals or some can be found with the round shape like the 4 pack of scalloped shapes from cuttlebug.
Sponsored Links