View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-24-2011, 11:02
melody3333 melody3333 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 314
Default Re: What is this bow called?

They sell great for me here in ga. I got my directions from Ribbon retreat. If you can make it I would say go for it. the more layers you use, use a french barrett.. Up to 3 layers I use a double prong
Reply With Quote