View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-23-2011, 05:50
Mrs.BowlingtheBowMaker Mrs.BowlingtheBowMaker is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 619
Default Re: What is this bow called?

Great thank you! I think she is just using bigger ribbon than in the tut so I will be trying to out. I think that I need to make myself up a document with the names of all the different styles of bows because goodness it can get confusing! Thank you so much!
Originally Posted by BlessedMom View Post
I have heard it called a loopy flower or bow. Here is a tut for it Use fold A. Fold B that is pictured in the tut is also a popular bow. I use the fold B technique a lot.
Reply With Quote