View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-23-2011, 04:59
BlessedMom's Avatar
BlessedMom BlessedMom is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 1,833
Default Re: What is this bow called?

I have heard it called a loopy flower or bow. Here is a tut for it Use fold A. Fold B that is pictured in the tut is also a popular bow. I use the fold B technique a lot.
Reply With Quote