View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-22-2011, 08:55
kmarquez kmarquez is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 95
Default Re: double sided tape

I used a tape from HL. It's called Totally Tacky Tape, or something like that. It's red (tape is clear of course), comes in either 1/2" or 1/4"....It's over in the scrapbooking tape section.
Reply With Quote