View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:58
Default Re: Paracord/Survival/Military Bracelets

Originally Posted by Woobie View Post
I've been making these for a while now, but haven't had any custom orders until now. After you measure the kid's wrist, do you measure the bracelet between the buckles (I make them w/the 3/8 contour clips)? So if I measured the wrist at 7", is the final bracelet from clip end to clip end supposed to be 7"? I thought I was supposed to allow for the buckle, so I measured from inside clip to inside clip (cord part of bracelet only), but the mom tells me it's really big. Am I making sense? What's the right way? THANKS!!
You need to allow a little for the buckle, but not too much. I typically add about 1/2 inch for the buckle to the wrist measurement. 6.5-7.5 inches including buckle fits most kids (not toddlers, but kids) up to about 14. After that, you really need the total length to be about 8 inches. This size will also fit your average female adult. I am wearing one right now that is 8 inches from tip of buckle to tip of buckle. Adult men need them larger, closer to 9 inches for an average male.

Retail site:

Wholesale site: