View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 02:03
Default Re: A No-Sew Cheer Bow

Originally Posted by gmcks2001 View Post
I have read and discussed cheer bows with Woodkins for a couple years now. I like her work very much and respect it. We all have something to offer the cheer bow world. Some methods similar, some completely different. There is no need to denigrate another's methods because they differ from you own. What works for one may not work for another. Woodkins bows are fabulous!

I truly hope that is not what happened, because this is not what this forum should be used for.

Thank you very much for taking the time to put together such an awesome tutorial. While I have not tried your method yet, I hope to as soon as cheer season slows down!
Thanks so much for coming to my defense and the compliments...I feel the same way towards you!

The poster who I was replying to (who has since deleted her post) was broadly stating in crude and direct langauge (see my quote LOL) that anyone who does not sew their bows is offering a sh*** product that can't be worth anything and that if you don't sew them you don't know what you are doing etc.

It's fine with me if someone wants to sew their centers vs tying or zip tying or any other method, but to broadly attack and dismiss people's products as sh*** is crossing the line and going to far. I have seen amazing and less than stellar (LOL) cheer bows and it had very little to do with if they were sewn or not!

Thanks again for the support and understanding in where I was coming from.