View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 02:19

Default I can't figure this out! Please help?

I am going to attempt to take some indoor photos this weekend. I have a Nikon D40 with a pretty good lens but I have never tried to do portraits before. I need to do some of my kids. I have a homemade pvc backdrop stand and a floor and backdrop from silverlinings. My question is, I want to hang these really pretty crystal ornaments from the top so it would appear that they were hanging from the ceiling. Since it is just a backdrop, any suggestions on how to do that and does that even make any sense? TIA!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.