View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 12:34

Default Re: Bumble bee headband?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie1115 View Post
Great thread..my dd picked out a bee costume tonight and I knew I could find some inspiration here.

I was thinking if I use a headband and cut 2 wooden dowels to length, then wrapped them with black and yellow pipecleaners and glued them to the headband with black puffs on the end that would work. I think the dowels will make it strong and help it keep shape. Going to go get the supplies tomorrow so hopefully it works!!
Post a pic to provide inspiration for the rest of us, lol
(or steal an idea )

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.