View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2011, 10:42
kelmac kelmac is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,156
Default Re: What are these crown things called?

It looks more like a crown than a tiara to me; and I would describe the style as vintage. But, not to pick a nit, it isn't really "vintage", it is vintage style.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links