View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2011, 06:04
H&A'smommy's Avatar
H&A'smommy H&A'smommy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,421
Default Re: What are these crown things called?

Originally Posted by marsupialr85 View Post
are you thinking of the word cabochon?
that's what I was going to say.
Frayed Chiffon Flower GB: Here!
Reply With Quote