View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2011, 05:38
arbluesky's Avatar
arbluesky arbluesky is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 286
Default Re: What are these crown things called?

Originally Posted by jenniflower View Post
No, I was thinking of vintage style crown type word, that there was a word for it. Its not a tiara, its center to put in your flowers...if that makes sense!

I've seen it listed as a slider.
Reply With Quote