View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2011, 04:38
jenniflower's Avatar
jenniflower jenniflower is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,010
Default What are these crown things called?

I love these Shabby/vintage looking crowns and I just got new rhinestone buttons in in them...but what the heck are they called? Does anyone know so i can list them on my site ? Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 061crown.jpg (85.8 KB, 82 views)
Flowers, rhinestone buttons and MORE! Visit me at my wholesale supplies website:
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links