View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 12:10
Default Re: TabbyWabby Templates?

I have both the TW and NBNG template sets. While I love the ribbon heaven and tabby wabby ribbon the NBNG templates win hands down for me. I originally bought the NBNG templates and use them a lot. I bought the TW set when they were on special because the center slot is wider and thought it would be easier to use the gator bite with them. While I have all of my original NBNG templates I have only THREE of the TW templates left and 2 of those are still in the wrapper having never been used. The only one that I have left that I use is the very smallest size that I use for mini bows. The rest of them broke, several without even being used. I also like that the NBNG templates came with a book of instructions. There is a group that you can join for the TW templates to get instructions but I like having the book there to reference.

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away