View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:51

Default Re: LIL HICCUPS Boutique Bow Instructions (BEFORE AND AFTER) CONTEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieboosmama View Post
I have been singing the praises of this tut forever! I tried every free video and tut I could find but could never get them to turn out consistent and even every time. After getting the tut it just "clicked" Now my bows and surrounds are consistent and I enjoy making them so much more. The surround part is pure genius imo! I don't make OTT bows, or like the look of spikes on mine. I like simpler cleaner lines. To me that is the beauty of this tutorial. It teaches a technique that can be adapted to either a simple basic line or you can go all out. It is up to you! I can not say enough good about it. This is by far the best money I spent bar none! the first two are befores and the last 2 are afters, now if I could just get a tut for photography skills!
that tutorial was def heaven sent lol...I love it. i still don't get it right every time, but I still practice. I've been busy, so I haven't practiced much at all. Everyone's bows looks so much better lol

EDee
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.