View Single Post
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2011, 03:53
prleaf prleaf is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,505
Default Re: NEW twisted bow....

Originally Posted by lfontaine View Post
I think it's called an inside-out bow. One of the template makers sells instructions, although I don't remember which one.

On a different note...I can't believe she is getting $14 for those!!!!
last nite i was googling a better way to line snap clips . . . and this site popped up!

inside/out bow made in 2 pieces . . .
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links