View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:05

Exclamation Need to know where to get the crochet top!

My DD wants to be Snow WHite for Halloween. Finding a costume for her thats in the budget and not a "horribly cheap, gonna fall apart after 10 minutes of wearing costume" has not been possible as of yet. I seen this on a ladies page and I love it! I cannot afford the cost to outright buy it so I want to make something similar but need to know the best place to find the crochet top. Can anyone recommend a good site or possibly themselves?

BTW if this is a HipGirl you do fantastic work. I am not planning on selling the costume just want one for my DD.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.