View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2011, 06:25
Wendysbows Wendysbows is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 889
Default Re: Help with glitterizing...

It sounds like some stuff I've seen at Michael's and Hobby Lobby but I can not remember the name of it. It's thick, and goes on like paint I think. I'd look in the Christmas crafting sections of your favorite craft store. hth.
Reply With Quote