View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2011, 12:02
maf123 maf123 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 462
Default Re: What do you use in between the bottle cap and the bow??

Welcome! Different people use different items. I use the round furniture pads you put on the bottom of chair legs to keep from scraping the floor... I buy mine at Wal-mart. I think some people use some sort of wooden disks and other folks fill the cap with got glue. I tried filling with glue once, but some of the caps popped right off the glue.

HTH and good luck!
Reply With Quote