View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:04

Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

IMHO, asking if she sells the tutorial is fine, but asking for tips on how to make them is a big no no. I hate it if people ask me how to make something or where do I buy my stuff. I know most people don't like it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
It never hurts to ask the owner. Maybe she/he would be willing to give you some tips or sell you a tutorial. The worst they could say is no. I have privately ask sellers before if they could give me instructions and I would pay them for the instructions. I know a lot of them don't like to because it is their business and income but look how many folks are on this forum alone and are so willing to help others.

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.