Thread: Yummy <3
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 10:08
Default Re: Yummy <3

Originally Posted by aguilarai View Post
Your daughter is gorgoeous!
They do grow up soooo fast! My baby is 2 and already Im thinking I need to have another one, since she's not a "baby" any more.
She is my third and last.... i got my tubes tied after her, i have two boys and she is my youngest. It makes me a little sad that i decided no more, but yesterday i had my two nephews and it totally reminded me why i stopped lol... having 5 kids, 5y, 4y, 3y, 2y, and a 1 year old all at once in my house was utter chaos. I have plenty of siblings that might dish out some babies for a baby fix for me eventually lol!

[QUOTE=StarShine;1214651]Absolutely gorgeous! The baby and the outfit. Did you make that? The hat is amazing! Love the photo as well. Happy birthday to you little princess[/]

I didn't... i am not a creative boutique owner, just a creative photographer, my special is behind the lens photographing amazing creations that are made by other people

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm going to take her shopping and see if we can't find a cute baby doll since she enjoyed a friend of hers baby doll so well the other day