View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 11:23
Default Headband Finishing tutorial?

Hello Ladies,

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in a "Headband Finishing" tutorials?

I know that a lot of folks post questions about this, and it would be much more in dept than "Cut a piece of felt the size and shape of the cluster and attach" I give advice on this all the time, but I'm talking about an in depth, step by step, lots of pictures...tutorial.

Those of you who have purchased my tuts know, I am painstakingly detailed (perhaps TOO detailed) in my explanations.

This would include:

Finishing with Felt on Foe, Metal Headbands and lace
Finishing with Satin on Foe Metal Headbands and lace
Finishing Appliques on skinny headbands

It will probalby take me a while, since I have become much busier at work, and now have only a 1/2 hour lunch vs a 1 hour.

I will probably have someone (someone like Ronnie or another well respected senior member) go through it and discuss before I set pricing, and it will be determined on the time and effort I put into it.

If there's no interest, I don't want to waste my time, as I am 1 1/2 months out from my next big show. If there is I'll get working on it right away.

Post your honest feedback here please, whether interested or not. I won't feel bad if you post "No one would be interested, Dummy", but if no one replies, I will never know.

All of my tutorials are now available through my etsy store.

Check out my Tutorial Album on Picasa.
Sponsored Links