View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 02:00
Default Re: Do these belong to you?

Originally Posted by polychic View Post
YIKES! It's very wrong to steal other's photos, but couldn't someone have privately messaged her rather than totally FLAMING her wall? Maybe she didn't realize or know that it was wrong? I'm not saying it's right, but I'd hate to ruin her business because she made a mistake that can be simply fixed. I honestly don't think she's a scammer... I'm just saying, no one's perfect.
I understand your point, but one of the boutiques she took several pictures from has this posted on all of her albums:

"Please respect that all these photos are the intellectual property of That's So Cute Boutique. Do not copy or use our photos without permission. Thank you. All items can be purchased at"

In my opinion, that was a fair warning to anyone who chooses to use her pictures without permission that it is not o.k. I realize flaming her wall seems harsh, but if my DD's picture was on there I would be furious. I shouldn't have to tell someone they can't put my child's picture on their FB without my permission. That should be common sense and courtesy.