View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:28

Default Went to Walmart today and....

I saw a woman taking scissors and cutting headband trim off the ribbon spools they had and stuffing it in her purse!! That made me so sick! I definitely went and looked for a manager. Every time I look at their ribbon section at my WM to see if they have something different I always notice spools of ribbon and things that are open and looks to have some missing....I am assuming she has been the culprit the whole time! I hope she is not stealing those and then selling them!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.