Thread: lining clips
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 07:04
Default Re: lining clips

Originally Posted by 4-custom-dressed-kids View Post
I love your clips! But I will tell you honestly I won't buy tape lined clips. And I know several others feel the same way. Tape lined clips can have issues, maybe not for everyone, but I can't take the chance that I will be at a show and have a bow hanging off the clip because the tape came loose. Even if 99 out of 100 hold, that one that doesn't hold really sticks in customers' minds.

I know I have seen posts before about inventions that people have made/used that made it quicker, but I can't recall them offhand. I would definately recommend searching for those options over using tape.

If I get a few minutes later I will look, but I am currently a jungle gym for a two year old that needs a nap!

I don't want to use double sided tape. I really like using the glue. I thought I remembered hearing about some type of invention but I can remember what it was called so I have no clue how to search. I am so glad you love my clips. I love happy customers. Just looking for a way to get my turn around time down some.