View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2011, 11:42
Tinkerbell5 Tinkerbell5 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 173
Default Re: What is this style of bow called????

I would say it looks like a stacked 6 loop boutique bow. Pinwheels have 4 loops with one tail on top, one tail on the bottom. A tails down bow has 4 loops with both tails pointing down. This bow has 6 loops with the tails pointed down. That is called a 6 loop boutique bow. Here is a you tube video to show you how to do it. HTH.
Reply With Quote