View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 09:44

Default Making Tie Appliques?

I have a table that is set up at a local Market, which operates every day (except for Sunday). I make various clips, headbands, mitten clips, soother clips and many items out of felt. I am wanting to have more "boyish" items to add to my table and want to start making tie appliques.

I have bought some cute fabric, heat 'n bond and have a template that I made. I am wanting just to sell the appliques, not have them on shirts or onesies. I'm wondering how I go about doing this. Once I have the tie cut, do I just iron on the heat 'n bond to the fabric? How do I do this w/o it being adhered to the ironing board? I just seem kind of lost with it right now. Maybe it is just too late and I should go to bed and stop working on projects. LOL
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.