View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-25-2011, 07:39
punkydoodles punkydoodles is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 54
Default What is this? Bottle cap-ish

I know this isn't the usual bottle cap, just wondering what it's called. Trying to search for it under Etsy supplies


sorry, I thought it was linked.

Here is the link

I knew it was attached to a badge reel, but didn't know what the top was. It obviously wasn't a bottle cap.

Last edited by punkydoodles; 08-25-2011 at 07:49.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links