View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2011, 03:24
gigi1060's Avatar
gigi1060 gigi1060 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 894
Default Re: What is this style of bow called????

I don't really know the name but I would call it pinwheel with tails down...
I have a free tut if you need it?
Reply With Quote