View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2011, 10:25
hope936's Avatar
hope936 hope936 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Huntsville, Texas
Posts: 277
Default What is this style of bow called????

I can't figure out for the life of me what this style is called. Both tails are down and there is six loops. Help?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links