View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 12:27
Default Shots with my 200mm Lens!

I'm slowly trying to become my own photographer because of the real amount of product shots I need. Some may call me cheap.....but every time I send out an outfit for a modeling service i cringe....(ok..more like tear up).. Anyway ....after suffering through crazy/sub-par/ careless photogs... I found one who was near my home and good with kids....AND took amazing pictures, but alas I lot her to her new pregnancy. Now i'm on my own. My dd is really doing better with modeling and does not run away and cry anymore. LOL she is quite the bright little miss! We "talk" before our shoots and if she's not up to it she even say's " cheese" in her pout-y little voice.......

These pics are from our shoot today. I also took some better shots in RAW but it's taking me longer than expected to edit them as i didn't even know how to open the files for 2 hours! lol!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cinderella Birthday Dress tutu.jpg (33.0 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg Cinderella Tea Dress.jpg (29.6 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg CinderellaBirthdayDress.jpg (32.2 KB, 119 views)
All information expressed & shared in this posting is strictly the opinion/experience of this one user (ME), and is in no way an implication of fact. Your results may vary.
Sponsored Links