View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 10:15

Default Polymer Clay Pendant ~ Kinder Teacher

Today was my girls last day of school, a while back we were thinking of giving their teacher something special. This was her first year teaching kinder and my girls learned so much from her, I wanted her to remember her first year and students so I decided to make her a polymer clay pendant and it came out wonderful, she loved it. The front side has a graphic with her name & Kinder 2008 and the back has her name with all the students names. It was a big hit. Thanks for peeking!

Last edited by 4bellas; 06-25-2009 at 11:59. Reason: replying
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.