View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:37

Default New found respect for bowmakers

Im not sure where to post this but here it goes.... I am a chemical engineer that chose to be a SAHM so to keep my sanity I started making bows thinking that at least my hands will be busy while I thought "engineery" thoughts and it has been like that for the past 2 years..until this month that I had my first show and my kids came down sick for 1 whole week and I didnt get any work done.. so I hired help..BIG mistake...it turns out that for making bows you dont only have to be crafty and creative.. you also have to be VERY smart! and be a mixture of engineer and architect..So for all of you that make bows..I take off my hat and please recieve my standing ovation..
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.