View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:20
Default Re: My 1st of these...

Originally Posted by tigerlily0630 View Post
Woh! I am not trying to get off on the wrong start O_o I never said anyone was being nasty to me! I never even mentioned it on this post until mentioned to me. I want to become a better bow maker and am here to learn and bring things to the table that will help as well. I enjoy reading threads and if I ever feel someone is being nasty to just be nasty I will be the 1st to say something on my behalf. I am a true believer if you dont have anything nice to say or constructive at that dont say anything at all, there is probably some1 else out there that has better help at time. I personally was looking for help as in dont use that technique or this is the order they go in work more on this...not stick to your other style. Im sure every1 had a 1st crappy bow and worked up from that of course with practice.

Thats where I am coming from.
I said you need to practice this style more, fine i will tell you what you need to do your spikes are wrong they are all different lengths and i would make them out of bigger ribbon so they do not flop around as much, it confuses me that you have two different sets of surrounds you do not need the one under the bottom or next to bottom bow i cant tell if there is another one under it, you also need to work on getting your loops more even
* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *