View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:10
Default Re: My 1st of these...

Originally Posted by sewsewdiane View Post
i dont think you read my post very well. when you have been here for a long time and seen some of the most ridiculous comments, it is very hard to stay quiet. at the same time, there have been many people who come and go. some are here to really learn and some are here just to see what they can get with out doing do any "work" hopefully you stick around to know these girls better. you got to learn to take the good with the bad. this might be just a bow "hobby" for you, but for others this is a bow "business". i will try to help those that are here to learn the others can take a hike...

and i have use 5/8, 7/8, and 1.5 for the twisted and then surrounds, for spikes i do alot of 7/8mixed with 5/8 and 3/8.

im sticking around..this started as a hobby and continues to be for my baby girl and neice...but want to go further and the better I get the better! I appreciate all comments and like you say do go with the punches.

Thanks for the input on the meaurements I will practice tonite and hope i can figure something out!