View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:06
Default Re: My 1st of these...

Originally Posted by tigerlily0630 View Post
sounds great! thank you this is what i was looking for in this post!

Yes cattiness is very wrong, I know constructive critizisim when I see (read) it ive been a manager for many years and have seen it all. Some ppl on here from other threads ive read seem to be on here to be nasty, but i figure its only cause they have nothing nice to say I keep smiling because I know where I stand.

TY again!
um i just want you to know that i was NOT be nasty or rude towards you I was giving you some great advice this bow is not as well made as your other ones (the last two pics on your other thread) you need to work on them before you start selling them that way you will not lose customers, I would say that to anyone a senior member or not but i can be nasty about the bow if you want me to, but i was honestly trying to help you

* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *