View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:57

Default Re: My 1st of these...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily0630 View Post
sounds great! thank you this is what i was looking for in this post!

Yes cattiness is very wrong, I know constructive critizisim when I see (read) it ive been a manager for many years and have seen it all. Some ppl on here from other threads ive read seem to be on here to be nasty, but i figure its only cause they have nothing nice to say I keep smiling because I know where I stand.

TY again!
i dont think you read my post very well. when you have been here for a long time and seen some of the most ridiculous comments, it is very hard to stay quiet. at the same time, there have been many people who come and go. some are here to really learn and some are here just to see what they can get with out doing do any "work" hopefully you stick around to know these girls better. you got to learn to take the good with the bad. this might be just a bow "hobby" for you, but for others this is a bow "business". i will try to help those that are here to learn the others can take a hike...

and i have use 5/8, 7/8, and 1.5 for the twisted and then surrounds, for spikes i do alot of 7/8mixed with 5/8 and 3/8.