View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 06:31
Default How to make... a blog?

I see under some members names posts then blog entries.

I am curious, how do I do blog entries? And is it okay to do blog entries here or should I really go find a blog site?

Here is why I ask. I tend to like to type, and I often want to say something but I hate to take up space and start a new thread to say my misc. nonsense. But I like to type, and typically it is kinda entertaining (well for some people at least!) So I am thinking if I can do blog entries as opposed to starting new threads I may share some of my odd, weird, unusual, funny, thoughts or ideas, and not feel like I am taking up precious forum space.

I don't know a lot about blogs, or really understand the purpose. I don't have tutorials to share, or great new ideas, it is more like an overview of what fun (HA! more like the challanges) it is to start a home based bow business. Maybe no one would read it, but I would at least get all of these words out of my head and think a bit straighter, and usually I get to see the funny side of it as I type instead of just the agony.

How to do it? Do you think I should? Do you think I am just plain insane (my children do, so it is okay if you do too!)? Is it just another way to waste forum space? Any thoughts, opinions, ideas etc. are welcome!
Sponsored Links