View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2011, 08:16
nkelley09's Avatar
nkelley09 nkelley09 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 287
Default What are these called?

Can someone tell me what these type of bows are called? I'm trying to find a tutorial, but it would help if I knew what the search for, LOL.

Visit us on etsy:
And Facebook:
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links