Thread: iron-on letters
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:43

Default iron-on letters

I have some super cute curlz iron-on letters that I had made before I got my embroidery machine & I am wanting to make some kind of clippy out of them, but I am having a hard time picturing it. I played a round with them last night & just attached them to a lined alli clip, but they look kind of bare. I just want the the letter to pop (does that even make sense ).
Also I have always sold my clippies as pairs & I will be selling these as singles, so which side of the head do I make them for or how do I make them so they can me worn on either side. All of the items I make usually can be worn on either side, so I am a little stumped with that issue also. I would love to hear some ideas from you.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.