View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2011, 12:27
alteredhope alteredhope is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 160
Default Re: Dont know what the name of these are.. but

The actual round part are called Yo-Yo's. You can get a template for them at Hobby Lobby.

As far as putting them together, not sure -- unless you run a needle through the top yo-yo's (bottom of it) to attach it to the yo-yo underneath...
Reply With Quote