View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2011, 10:46
TwoHandyHagsBoutique's Avatar
TwoHandyHagsBoutique TwoHandyHagsBoutique is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,593
Default Re: Dont know what the name of these are.. but

Those are called yo-yo's. Super easy to make. Just cut whatever size circle you would like, make a running stitch around the outside edge and gather. I hope that makes
Reply With Quote