View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 07:37
Default On the Stealing Pics Topic....

Hi ladies! I am new here! I actually just joined today b/c I found out that a TON of my pictures have been used on a myspace profile by a lady that is starting up her own boutique (she is also a member on here and I wanted to make sure that she didn't post any other them on this forum). None of these pictures are hers, I have seen almost all of them on other boutique pages on myspace but it has been here and there and I can't find out where they all came from so I was wanting everyone to look at them and if you know where they belong please email the boutique owner to let them know. I have had this happen to me alot and this lady even sent a friend request to my boutique myspace page...which was really strange. I have emailed her and not very nicely asked her to take down all of the pictures, but I would like for whoever else the other pictures belong to to also know about this lady. I quit marking all of my pictures b/c I have been filtering who I accept on the boutique page alot more but let this be a lesson, it may take 2 more seconds longer to watermark but it is definatly worth it!

This is her url for myspace - HAPPIE GIRLZ BOWTIQUE - 28 - Female - BAKERSFIELD, California -

B/c she has so many of my pictures I am going to upload some of them but if you send me a friend request on my myspace profile for the business I will accept! -
or you can see all of them on my website Shaybug's Bowtique
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S5005969.JPG (24.1 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg S5002369.jpg (18.1 KB, 61 views)
Sponsored Links