View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:25
Default Re: Model/product photos I did for a fellow HG!!

Originally Posted by princessannie021602 View Post
Awesome pics, mine are lousy! Not cause I don't have a good camera (I have a Cannon Rebel XSi & a Film Rebel as well) I also have access to my work cameras (A Nikon D70s and a new Nikon we just got)... also not because I can't photoshop (Sadly, I do that for a living as a graphic designer for the government) my problem is sheer lack of time. If I am not working or spending time with hubby (When he's ACTUALLY home) and little one then I am creating. Ugh. You make me want to stay up late and take pics. You are TOO good! AWESOME, inspiring, job!
Oh you totally need to take advantage of your resources!! My camera and equipment has cost me SO much I would have loved to been able to have their use for free! I am a stay at home mom so I have time to take pictures during the day and my husband works away for 3 weeks at a time which gives me time to craft at night after the kids go to bed. But when he's home I get so behind on my website orders so i can understand how you say you don't have the time!

Originally Posted by noahsmom8497 View Post
Beautiful! You should be getting my products any day. So excited!!!!!
Hopefully! I got a package of supplies today that was posted July 5th, so it took 21 days to get here!! The mail has been so slow since the strike!